247compliance.Us is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
It has become obvious that HR managers have deviated from having career growth as one of their core functions to just focusing on just recruitment, discipline and discharge of employees in organizations for which they manage its workforce. Employees usually feel more engaged when they believe that their employer is concerned about their growth and provides avenues to reach individual career goals while fulfilling the company's mission. Thus, it has become imperative to draw HR Manger’s attention to the growth of employee’s Career as this would in the long run reflect on the growth of the Organization.
- HR Managers will gain knowledge that can help them prioritize employee growth
- Attendees will improve on former practices of managing employee’s performance
- Employees/ Job Seekers will learn key skills that should pay attention to if they want to grow career-wise
- Get exposed to methods & framework you can use to link career growth to overall organization growth
- Key processes of tracking employee career growth
- Use Tech to improve Managers and Employee relationship
- The business case for creating career paths and ladders.
- HR's role in the development and implementation of career paths.
- Developing traditional career paths and ladders.
- Strategic Training and Development
- Performance Appraisal
- Common challenges with traditional career paths and ladders.
- Nontraditional methods of career progression.
- Career paths outside the organization.
- Communications, legal concerns, metrics and global issues related to career paths and ladders.
HR Managers should attend this training to intentionally put into their programs Career growth as a project as this would go a long run to develop the organization. Employees / Job Seekers are advised to join this training as it would help them to intentional put Career growth into consideration when job hunting.
- HR Managers
- Training and Development
- Career Growth
- Employee development
- Organization Growth
- Career Path
A strategist & business-oriented HR personnel with proven experience in a fast-paced environment. An HR consultant building high-performance cultures through trust and inclusive leadership. An empathetic and objective leader with a focus on driving career growth in connection to organization goal.
View all trainings by this speaker